• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how could anyone not want her?

jenzel5

Mama Doe
IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

How cute! She is so cuddly. She loves being fussed over now. I may keep her. I am getting too attached.

Is she still doing well after her op? She really is beautiful ... If I hadn't already got two black bunnies ...

yeah she is doing well. she is eating but no poos yet. if none tomorrow she will be checked by the vet. she is full of life though and it doesn't seem to have bothered her too much. thanks for asking!!!!

Can you believe she didnt like to be picked up when she first arrived. now she can't get enough attention! Bless her! I think I am in love. Don't think I can keep her though if she doesn't bond with my 2 which I have a funny feeling Hayden won't accept her. I could try and find a way though. Even my o/h is warming to her. She nudged his arm and tucked underneath him and they cuddled for ages. I think she is pulling on his heart strings as well as mine. She is still looking for a good home though. I will let her go to the right home as hard as it will be.

Awwww bless her - I adoreeeeeeee black bunnies, she looks just like my little Willow that went to Rainbow bridge March 08. I'd loved to have but sadly I would be divorced, hope you find her a home soon if you can't keep her.

Back