• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Really REALLY Wish Bernie Would Not Do This..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............the 'dead Bunny' sleep.........

Picture2677.jpg

Picture2676.jpg

:shock:

:rolleyes:

Janex

oh my goodness,I have never seen my buns do that,good job too!

I suppose you get a shock everytime you see him do that :shock:

Trouble is Bernie is as deaf as a post so the only way to get a response is to prod her!! I just check she's breathing and leave her alone :lol:

Janex

Awww he is a cutie:love::love::love:

I woke up the other day looked at Liqourice's cage to see him lying like that i was like :shock: and shouted my mum to which he jumped up, so was like ......... nevermind!!!:oops::lol::lol:

Yes, I had a bunny that did that, she would stay there for ages. She would even do it in the middle of the house with the TV on. There would be something loud on the TV like a bomb blast and I'd look to see if the rabbit was startle and she would be laid out like that:lol:

I have a feeling that all your buns get together when you are out getting their veggies in Tesco and have a meeting on what tricks they are going to play today and who is going to play the prank!! :lol:

Was obviously Bernies turn today bless her :lol::love::love:

macy done tthat today in her hutch i ran over quickly and gave her a little nudge, guess she was just snoozing.

OMG that would scare the :censored::censored: out of me, he looks so limp, how are your nerves not in shreds?

I guess he is really relaxed though which can only be a good thing

They love to scare us dont they :rolleyes:
Rory did it one morning, i freaked out and ran away, came back a minute later once id composed myself, ready for the worst and im faced with him sat there like 'breakfast now please'

Awwww bless her, she's obviously so chilled & happy! My Oscar does that - the first time he did it, I ran over to him & picked him up to make sure he was ok!! Also my Alice not only flops on her side, but rolls over onto her back with all 4 paws in the air like a dog - I must get a pic of like it & post on here. It was bizzare the 1st time I saw her do it!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Argh, Marley does that too....coupled with one of his rolling flops. It scares the life out of me and I have to poke him frequently. Poor lad never gets any peace, I bet he cant wait to move back outside!

Back