• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Stories and Pics of My BunBuns

AllForTheAnimals

Warren Scout
First off I should start with Clyde he is a Mini Rex New Zealand cross. He is almost five now and was separated from his mommy at 24days of age! the poor thing was tiny, malnourished and weak but as usual he had this peppy look on his face like he was in heaven. He has a great attitude and loves attention. he is so calm I let him out to run on the grass when I'm feeding the rest of my Buns Here is a pic of him. he will also be showing at the county fair this year

a275f590.jpg

Next is Sable she is a Mini Rex 2year old and was sold to me at the age of 5months at the Washington County Fair. She has had two successful litters and one unsuccessful it was the second that died and I was devistated so was she she sat there looking at the lifeless bodies untill I got home from school the poor thing wouldn't eat eather not for about three days. But now she is happy and healthy she is going to show at the county fair this year. Here is a pic of her.

8bc4d6a1.jpg

Lastly is Affia she is going to a new home this summer as she was rescued from a pet store as she was going to be snake food:cry:
So I brought her home and she has lived with us for almost a year now. she is going home with one of my BFFs that curently has one of my other rescued buns from the very same pet store:shock: She has recently had a litter also Here are a pic of her

f30e0f78.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks MaxiandScottandbuns I love Mini Rexes to but I would rather have the bigger standard size Rex as far as breed goes but Sable is such a sweet heart but if I do somthin wrong like not givin her somthin to eat (my PB&J Sandwich!) she can be a brat! I'd like to see your buns too Mini Rexes Are Angels Though:angel:

Thanks alot! So are yours hooleyslops I am blessed to live with such wonderful little souls lol:angel: their just like little angels

Back