• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often can rabbits have a willow ball to eat?

andic

Mama Doe
Does any one know how often rabbits can have a willow ball to eat please?

Audrey has polished one off in about an hour yesterday:shock:......... just wondered

Thanks
Andrea
xx

My Merry and Pippin also destroyed and ate the contents of a willow ball in a few hours. £8.99 gone in a couple of hours!:lol:
They didn't eat the stick bits that hold it togther, just the inside.

I wouldn't give one too often - not just the cost, but it's more of a treat I guess!

Thanks guys!
I thought as much, but just wanted to check!
I bought a load of them from P@H (the £5 special offer willow bag) so I will ration them out on a weekly basis!!

Try hanging them up so they are nose height on a stretching bunny - slows them down a bit when they swing about ;)

I think Desty is the only bun on here who doesn't demolish hers in an hour :shock:

I wouldn't give them too regulary, I like to mix treats. Say willow ball one day, then fenugreek cookies the next, mixed herbs the next... All in all mine are given their treats like clockwork on a weekly basis.

I buy my treats from the site in my siggy.

Back