• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

F.A.O Jill- Honeybunny and Ange-Thumpinbun and all you nosey people

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Any suggetsions on improvements are welcome, But this is the Shed so far.
DSC02783.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02784.jpg

Not much left to do now.

looking good

suggestions..can someone make a wire screen to go over inside windows? then you can have window open for ventilation but nothing can get in and adventurous bunsters..like Thumper.!!..can't jump on hutch then out! (he has escaped from his run several times!)
if the fridge is staying in there that will also make shed hot due to motor..so another reason for guards on windows for fresh air!:D (will keep bunnies veg handy though!:lol:)

Also wires..make sure all wiring is well out of buns way..and plug sockets!

Space looks great!:D

I'm lovin' the shed :D

I was supposed to be getting a bunny shed for my birthday in June, but we're stoney broke ATM...still I can look and dream :lol:

looking good

suggestions..can someone make a wire screen to go over inside windows? then you can have window open for ventilation but nothing can get in and adventurous bunsters..like Thumper.!!..can't jump on hutch then out! (he has escaped from his run several times!)
if the fridge is staying in there that will also make shed hot due to motor..so another reason for guards on windows for fresh air!:D (will keep bunnies veg handy though!:lol:)

Also wires..make sure all wiring is well out of buns way..and plug sockets!

Space looks great!:D

Window opens and have got mesh ready to be fitted, Have invested in a fan as well, Nearly there:D

This is amazing and soooo what I want to do with ours, but... where to put the lawn mower, weed killers, garden tools etc?

Well done! Fantastic space.

Back