• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos

debbie_7155

Warren Scout
Hi i have twice sent a message to the administrator & not had a reply ????
I want to know why cant i post photos..it says im not allowed?????
though it let me do my avatar ??????????

Can anyone help ??????????????

You mean post photos in a thread reply?

I'm not aware of any photo restrictions but I will check with Tamsin. Are you sure you're not trying to post to a restricted posting area (Such as Rabbits In Need)? What is the error message exactly?

hi in my posting rules box at the bottom it says i can not post attatchments ??
i would like to post pictures of my rabbits like you guys do on the forums
i am in the same forums as you guys post your pictures,
i have twice sent a message to the administrator but they have not replied back to me & i dont know why??
maybe i should find another site on the web ?

Hiya,

I'm a noobie too and found I can't post pics yet, but that is understandable as I am new and I could potentially post rude/offensive pics, I assume you have to be a member for an amount of time or become a certain "status" of user.

Could always put your images on Flickr or another photo website and insert a link into your post in the meantime?

Good luck

Anna

hi in my posting rules box at the bottom it says i can not post attatchments ??
Nobody can post attachments, there are no special rules for new menbers :)

You need to host your pictures somewhere else online such as photobucket. There is a thread in this section that explains how to do it :thumb:

thank you jeremy for your time in heping me... just thought it was me who couldnt post pics, as ive never had this problem with other sites, as you dont need photobucket or anything, anyway i think i have cracked it now :wave:

Back