• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Chloaster...

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Hey there, Patsy and Crystal here, just thought we would say HHiiyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wave: Look how well we are doing and many thanks for finding us this new home. We have a double tier hutch and attached run for night use and we go out in this large run during the day. We still don't like being catched and always try and give Leanne the run around;). Our owner has broken her arm and can't do much handling with us at the mo. Her grankids are coming to see us again, next bank holiday. They were nice children - they petted us but did not try to pick us up so we do not mind them. Last time they got in the run with us and we climbed all over them! Crystal ended up on one of the little girls back. It was very funny:lol:. They also renamed us "Snowy" and "Snowdrop" but our mum and Leanne secretly still call us Patsy and Crystal. Leanne mentioned something about going to the vets would be very embarassing otherwise! :lol:
We are loving this gorgeous, sunny weather, but as you can see from the photos its too hot to do much! Usually we climb over the cat box and run through the tunnel and Leanne was trying to get photos of us being active but we refused. Its just too darn hot! :D Having said that look at the beautiful gardens we live in - we are dying to get loose and run free, all that space looks great doesn't it? We never run out of grass! :D
We have also made a new friend in a dog called Hamish. He is a westie. I admit, on the first day we were petrified of him... But not any more. After only a few days we realised he could never get to us. So now if he comes up to our run we chase him off! Hes such a big wuss. He lives with four cats and they totally rule him.
We are sorry for the late reply, but we have had a lot of new stuff to get used to and been having so much fun too! :wave:

Enjoy the pics, and do pass our love onto our foster family. We do miss them lots! x

All our love

Patsy and Crystal

This is our run during the day and you can see our permanent housing in the back ground...

workrabs3.jpg

We have all this space but we always choose to squash into one corner hehe !

workrabs.jpg

This is the view from our hutch... Bunny heaven ! Let me loose! The gardens continue through that little walk way. We have about an acre of land , just for us to eat! :shock:

workrabs6.jpg

workrabs4.jpg

workrabs2.jpg

workrabs1.jpg

Looking nice and comfy ... :)

workrabs11.jpg

"Have you not gone yet? "

workrabs10.jpg

what an adorable pair! that massive garden! nevermind the bunnies, can i come and play?!

I know. My boss calls it her garden but I would call it a field! :lol:

They have a hugggge trampoline that me and my colleague go on when they go out!:oops: I sent a phone pic to all my friends saying "Look, am hard at work!" hehe :lol:

They are lovely bunnies
Do you do the looking after the buns Leanne ?

Pretty much. My boss likes to watch them and will feed them first thing but I do the cleaning :rolleyes::lol: At the mo she has got her arm in a cast so can't pick them up. The other day she tried to scoop them into a carrier to then transfer them to the run but one of them nearly sky rocketed through the air before she has chance to cover it :shock: so I told her to leave them and I put them in their run every day, usually around 9am and then she gets her husband to put them away later in the evening.

Hey Girlies!! :wave: You look like your having lots of fun! Its great to know you have settled in really well. Look at all that space! Its really is Bunny Heaven! :lol: You have grown so big too. :D

Thanks for the pics Leanne, its great to see they have settled in really well! I must show these to my mum, she was desperate to keep these two :lol:

Amy x :D

Back