• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My brave little Beau

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Poor boy isnt very impressed with his new little area I have made him

Sleeping last night

DSC09272.jpg

And this morning

DSC09281.jpg

DSC09303.jpg

I know I probably shouldnt let him out of his cage but he looks so bored so I brought him up on to the bed for a cuddle

DSC09318.jpg

DSC09319.jpg

DSC09321.jpg

Having a little rest on my legs while I scratched his head

DSC09326.jpg

DSC09327.jpg

DSC09328.jpg

Getting up to have a quick hop around

DSC09331.jpg

DSC09337.jpg

DSC09341.jpg

Then settling down to go to sleep again

DSC09347.jpg

He broke two of his toes yesterday so I have set up a smallish area for him while they heal, and he isnt having any of it :lol: He kept me awake most of the night banging his toys against the pen :lol:

I have no idea :( It must have happened sometime Friday night after I put him in his hutch because he was fine when I said goodnight to him so I didnt notice until yesterday morning when I went to put him in his run. I think he has kicked and caught his foot in the mesh on the door, or landed funny jumping into his litter tray :? Nothing was moved in the hutch so im really not sure x

:lol: Thanks guys :) He is staying in for about a month so I dont think I will be getting any sleep for a long while :lol:

Back