• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

long hard day *yawn*

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
P5020001.jpg

yup shes an excellent wife bun... shes groomed me today too so i guess she really is the good little wife of this house...

shes back to throwing her stuff about now in the other room lol

she looks like she's been rushed off her feet all do and is having a well deserved rest! :love:

does her coat feel different being a satin? (i'm right thinking she's a satin, aren't i?)

she looks like she's been rushed off her feet all do and is having a well deserved rest! :love:

does her coat feel different being a satin? (i'm right thinking she's a satin, aren't i?)

yup shes a satin to me she actually feels more rough than alvin.. hes deffo fluffier and softer she just looks it.. her fur when she moults tho comes off like wool.. not little floaty whisps like alvin it clumps more if that makes sense, i have little white patches of wool all over the floor :lol::lol:

Back