• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding progress...I think!

Alice's mum

Warren Scout
Started again today after a few days break (due to my male getting a bite that needed a vet visit) to bond my two.

This time I chose a smaller neutral territory.

Anyway after a couple of scuffles the bunnies both decided to wash themselves and then flop down all stretched out (separate ends of the space). When they did come nose to nose again, instead of fighting they turned and ran away after a sniff.

Is this progress? I really hope so:wave:

Hi!

I just wrote on your thread too!

I really hope it is progress. My colleagues think I'm nuts taking time off to do this! But as I work for a pet food company and we all have loads of animals they kind of understand!

I am sorry your two don't seem to be getting on:(

I don't think you are nuts!!

I wish we could do that! But that is why we were trying to get Hugo a wife so he is not alone all day but he might prefer it that way :roll:

I don't want to cry about it anymore cos I am pretty upset at the moment and didn't sleep much last night.

Obviously this was a task too big for us to handle at the moment. :?

Anyway I am looking forward to some pics with your newlyweds :lol:

Back