• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sharon says..does my bum look big in this!!!BABIES !

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
sharon.jpg

This is Sharon when she arrived .......

julybuns304.jpg

we soon realised Sharon was pregnant :? :?

julybuns331.jpg

and here she is this morning .... :shock: :? :? :?

im sooooo glad im not a piggy :shock:

Last edited:
OMG:shock::shock: I've seen some pregnant piggies in my time, but she has to be the largest. How much longer has she got to go?

oh my GOD that is unreal!!!!!

how long has she got left (for her sake i hope it is hours not days :lol:)

that is crazy - how big are their litters? my friend had a PAH mixup and ended up with a preggy piggy but she only had one baby...

Last edited:
Are you sure she hasn't swallowed hubby Ozzy??? :shock: Is he definately still around?? :lol: That cannot be comfortable poor girl - birthing soon thoughts coming her way!

Thats a piggy about to pop. The babies seem to have moved downwards...and either theyre massive, or shes expecting a whole clutch of pigsters! Im going to guess at either 5 regulars or 4 biggies:)

I have never seen such a large baby bump :shock:
Shame she has a husband, someone pointed out that my boar Ozzy needs a wife called Sharon!

can't wait to hear how many babs she has! lordy, its hard to make out where her head is! can she move around ok? poor piggy! :)

Back