• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kovy My New Bunny

Hello,
R.I.P Caramel, i said that is it no more Rabbits my heart was really to hurt after Caramel was given to much Metacam, today i had been told before 5.00pm a few baby lop rabbits would be coming in, so i called at 5.00pm, the lady said sorry no rabbits today, i figured meabt to be, then the phone rang back she said first time ever at this time, i ran over to the pet shop and came home with Kovy, named after Kovalev and Koivu of the Montreal Canadiens, even born on February the 11th and bought on April 11th, the number of Saku Koivu, i wish i knew how to share these photos, let me know how please, He is priceless, i might need help, let me know the best food to buy, and any tips for a 8 week old rabbit, thanks

Hi, I bet Kovy is very cute. I'd love to see photos.

To upload photos you need to add the photos to a photo website - most people use www.photobucket.com. When you add the photo to photobucket then you will see an 'img code' in a box under the photo. All you have to do is cut & paste the code into a message on the forum & then the photo will appear:D

To upload photos you need to add the photos to a photo website - most people use www.photobucket.com. When you add the photo to photobucket then you will see an 'img code' in a box under the photo. All you have to do is cut & paste the code into a message on the forum & then the photo will appear:D

thank you, i will try that site, hopefully post a picture of Kovy :wave:

i tried but i failed, when i put the code you dont see the picture.

Back