• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RSPCA

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Have been today and dropped a leaflet through the door, for a three day free microchipping day in my area, dare me to turn up with ALL the rabbits :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will have to book a morning off work, but think I might, can you imagine their faces :lol::lol::lol:

I know, I may have to make a few journey's, I took 13 to the vets the other week, so can at least get that many there in a one-er :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the people around here are on the dole, so if I go as soon as it opens, I bet i'll be the first one there, all my neighbours will be in bed :lol:

I'll bring mine too, and I'll let Chloe know !! :lol::lol::lol: Oh - have a read of my thread about Bungles plums while we are on the RSPCA :roll:

More the merrier :lol::lol::lol:, to be honest we'd probably be the only people to turn up, so at least it wouldn't be a wasted day for them :p:lol::lol:

Oh no, where's the thread, off to find it?

Back