• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pictures of my new snake.

BunnieLuv

Young Bun
P3287248ew.jpg

P3287245ew.jpg

P3247240ew.jpg

P3247233ew.jpg

We are still thinking of a name for her as Snakie is sticking at the moment, so if you have any ideas please say.

Amazing photos! I'm a complete and utter snake-phobic was really brave and looked at the pics :shock: Hope you think of good name soon! x

That last pic is great..would make a good postcard:D

As for names...ermmmm.

well obvious ones would be Slither..or Hissy....or Medusa

or how about something like Iolanthe....?:D

I actually like Daphne !:lol:

Fab piccies. Ooooh names for a girlie snake..... Imelda, Rita, Marilyn, Ivana, Iris, Shara... I have no idea where those names came from! :lol::lol:

Or.... Vivienne.

Last edited:
I take it you like Anerythristic cornsnakes.:roll:

not at all :love:

she's a babe!!! I had snap who i figured was anerthy to some degree although it wasnt as "black and white" as yours (forgive the pun :oops:)

she was more of a browny/grey colour except when she had jsut shed then she was BRIGHT grey... :love:

snap.jpg

snap2.jpg

Shes actually the fifth one to the collection, i will add pictures of my others when they hold still long enough. We started off with just the one which is what we wanted, then went to look at another, came back with two the guy that had then didn't have a clue, then i went to look at what i was told was an (orange)Amel one, but he was a (Apricot and yellow kinda)strawberry snowcorn the condition his vivarium was in after not being cleaned out for months told me i couldn't leave him there, so i rescued him from alot of neglect as he was also in a 2ft vivarium and he was well over 3ft long in himself, then the new addition, the person had her forsale well before Xmas and still after a few months, so saving up off we went to get her, and we are proud owners of five snakes, and i wont say we will stop there because i know if theres a snake in need im going to be there.:lol:

Ohhh shes gorgeous!!! :love:

I love snakes, is she your first?

Shes actually the fifth one to the collection, i will add pictures of my others when they hold still long enough. We started off with just the one which is what we wanted, then went to look at another, came back with two the guy that had then didn't have a clue, then i went to look at what i was told was an (orange)Amel one, but he was a (Apricot and yellow kinda)strawberry snowcorn the condition his vivarium was in after not being cleaned out for months told me i couldn't leave him there, so i rescued him from alot of neglect as he was also in a 2ft vivarium and he was well over 3ft long in himself, then the new addition, the person had her forsale well before Xmas and still after a few months, so saving up off we went to get her, and we are proud owners of five snakes, and i wont say we will stop there because i know if theres a snake in need im going to be there.:lol:

hehe I just have the two for now but we are planning on alot more once we move even though the o/h is desperately trying to find space for them here. Are yours all corns? When we got chompy (the corn snake) he was a fiesty little fella......still is. He's slowly growing out of his battle worm stage and growing up into a nice looking snake. We also have monty our newly aquired royal python. Next on my personal list are a western hognose and then an albino royal.......followed by a spider royal. I think my list of wants is endless.

Ohhh shes gorgeous!!! :love:

I love snakes, is she your first?

well technically she's my second. i had kellogg through work but he died. he got ill and before i knew it he was gone :(
k1.jpg

So snap was my "replacement". she had to go back to the company when I quit.. and it turned out she was a he and is now the proud father of 3 juicy eggs :lol:
miss her :(

but when we get back from brunei (2-3yrs time) i will be getting a little collection :love: love them!

Awww baby corns!!! real little battle worms they are......well atleast mine was hence his name "chompy"

Theyve just got some hatchlings in Viper and Vine and they are gorgeous. If only I had a spare viv or two :rolleyes:

Back