• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies in the new bedroom

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
pic011.jpg

pic012.jpg

pic013.jpg

pic014.jpg

pic015.jpg

pic016.jpg

lisa

Last edited:
I am sure they are very excited about having somewhere new to trash :lol: or are they very well behaved little buns (unlike my lot ;) )

Rabswood

they wont be allowed to trash it they must be on their best behaviour at al times ive ordered them pink dog crate for bottom end of room for winter in summer they will go in a run im going to make them:lol:

Are they re very cute and to let you know i am now to this website so hello and i am 10 and my name is Ashley my antie comes on lot Sarha Jane (XMissySJx):wave:

Awwwwwwwww its nice to see some photos of your bunnies instead of an illness thread in general chat - they are gorgeous! :love:

Are they re very cute and to let you know i am now to this website so hello and i am 10 and my name is Ashley my antie comes on lot Sarha Jane (XMissySJx):wave:

aww hello ashley and welcome to the forum, rosie and mo say hi to you and send bunny hugs:D

Back