• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory, BIG ex-poundie needs a new home. *Reserved*

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Rory was handed into the local council pound as a stray. We estimate him to be about 2 years old, his breed is unclear but some kind of lionhead/giant cross.

04-10-07_2147.jpg

He has been wormed and vet checked and is in good condition, he is being neutered tomorrow.

He is lovely and friendly and likes to follow you about. He is litter trained and non-destructive, would make a good house bunny!

04-10-07_2149.jpg

Ideally we would like him paired with a neutered female and if he was to live outside (in a big hutch or shed/playhouse) this is a must. He is used to cats, dogs and other rabbits.

He is easy to handle but watch your back when lifting!

04-10-07_2150.jpg

If you can offer Rory a home or would like more information please PM me here, call 07852 192703 or email happy_hoppers@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:
Hes lovely. Shame we're not a couple of months down the line..would've snapped him up! Sure he'll have a home very soon though :love: X

OMG Sooz, HOW I would love to have him!!!!! He is FANTASTIC!!!!!:D:D Unfortunately I can't get to 'your neck of the woods'!:(

Well.....I have a 7 1/2' x 7 1/2' foot run with a 4' x 4' hut attached that my being-spayed-on-Thursday french Lop Daisy is going to be residing in................:p

Well.....I have a 7 1/2' x 7 1/2' foot run with a 4' x 4' hut attached that my being-spayed-on-Thursday french Lop Daisy is going to be residing in................:p

He is being neutered tomorrow... if your really interested drop me a PM ;)

OK so my guestimation was pretty pants :oops:

Rory is 4.2kg, but Anneke said he looked much bigger too :rolleyes:, he caused quite s stir in the surgery (I used the scales in the waiting room, no dogs about) and I had an opportunity to preach about rescue's and vaccinations :lol:

OK so my guestimation was pretty pants :oops:

Rory is 4.2kg, but Anneke said he looked much bigger too :rolleyes:, he caused quite s stir in the surgery (I used the scales in the waiting room, no dogs about) and I had an opportunity to preach about rescue's and vaccinations :lol:

i'd of put him more than that too, especially as sam is 4.5k these days!i thought he looke dbigger than her....

i must show the other half as we've been contemplating another bun, but want one we can let play in the house! nick has a thing for giants and lops, whilst i have fallen in love with lionheads (blame tracy from BMH!), and rory is, well the best of both worlds!

Last edited:
He's so beautiful Sooz. I hope he finds a nice new home very soon. :)

*leaving RIN now as it's a dangerous place to be*

Back