• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beemer

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Beemer the "bonnet" bunny, has had his op and is now on the look out for his forever home. If anyone is looking for a very, very affectionate bun to pair up with another neutered bun then he could be the one for you!! This little man prefers nose rubs to food!! ...................... What more can I say??? :D

He is currently being fostered with Lucy and she'll be posting some more recent pics of him soon :D

CIMG9282.jpg

CIMG9281.jpg

oh dear the pressure. I was going to take them at the weekend but maybe I'll have to have a photo shoot tomorrow night. Chloe isn't joking when she says he's friendly. I'm considering shaving off his mane, attaching a fake beard to honey and handing her over when I next see chloe......honey you have been warned.

I would just like to add "escape artist" to beamers list of qualities after being woken up at 12:00 last night by a bunny snuffling around my bedroom (gave me an absolute heart attack) I have absolutely no idea how he did it except for lifting his whole run and sqeezing through the 1 cm gap where we have a bit of a wonky floor or teleporting. He is a very special bun so I'm going to go for teleporting.

His other hobbies are mountaineering, base jumping and the high jump (no pogo stick required)

I would just like to add "escape artist" to beamers list of qualities after being woken up at 12:00 last night by a bunny snuffling around my bedroom (gave me an absolute heart attack) I have absolutely no idea how he did it except for lifting his whole run and sqeezing through the 1 cm gap where we have a bit of a wonky floor or teleporting. He is a very special bun so I'm going to go for teleporting.

His other hobbies are mountaineering, base jumping and the high jump (no pogo stick required)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: he looks such a sweetie :love:

i just adore him, SO MUCH! he has really captured my heart!!!

if i was looking, this would be a case where i would genuinly take the little guy. hes so beautiful x

:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought I'd left his red cloak at mine when I dropped him off!! :rolleyes: Bless him, he obviously likes company and teleporting is one way of getting it!! :lol:

It really is a tiny gap, I can't get my fingers under it without lifting, yet I can't beleive that sucha little (1.2 kg Chloe?) could lift a whole 4 ft by 3 ft run.....especially as he's on the skinny side. He was definately in the run when I put him to bed.....must be magic.

HE DID IT AGAIN>>>>>>>>>I blocked up the hole where he might have been escaping from.

Couldn't work out why there were a load of beamer poos in the bathroom. Switched on the light in beemers room and there he is wiggling his ears at me sitting on top of his run :censored::censored:

I think I've worked out what hes doing. I think he pulls his cardboard box home over to where the top of the run is open (But I put 4 pillows on top to prevent escape) He must somehow be able to sneak through the pillows...without disturbing them in any way :shock: becuase they were in perfect place this morning.

I pop him back in the run and booooiiiinnnnngg he's out again :lol::lol: I'm begining to get the idea that maybe he doesn't really like his run. Trouble is once he's out I don't think he can get back in again so may have been without hay & water all night. I'm going to bring the hutch part of the run up tonight and if he escapes when that's in place then he really is a teleporting bunny.

Last edited:
beamer has been moved

Beamer is going up in the world. He has now been moved into a luxury 2 bed one toilet accomodation bathroom suite and the poor little run combo is going back outside. I really think we should rename him gandalf or houdini becuase he's now got out of his maxinum security run 5 times :lol::lol::lol: I guess we know why he was found under a BMW :shock:

Here are the photos of him as promised.

Spot the bunny...please excuse the colour, we are renting
P1000819.jpg

PEEKING OUT OF HIS BOX
P1000811.jpg

His "groom me please" pose
P1000818.jpg

and well.....aren't i just the cutest
P1000817.jpg

P1000814.jpg

P1000812.jpg

P1000815.jpg

He is gorgeous!!! I want him! Not sure my two would be overly happy! Although if Lottie wre to stay once she was better she would need a husbun!! ;) He looks very like Lottie too (apart from her shaved fur and stitches)!

Back