• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper`s 1 today!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I know he`s not a rabbit, but i`m sure many of you will remember that Casper came to us at a very hard time last yr & really was our light at the end of the tunnel after the dreaded VHD.:cry: So please wish my handsome boy A Very Happy Birthday:D

Can you believe he`s gone from this
DSC00033-4.jpg

To this?
DSCF0009-2.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Su.x

Aww hes fab!! :D :D

We have 2 white kittens and they're gorge! I'd always said if I had a cat I wanted tabbies but when my friends litter only had 1 black 2 white in we had the 2 that seemed closest because we didn't want to split them. I'm completely converted and am now a little obsessed with white cats :oops: I think they're beautiful.

Happy Birthday Caspar!!!

Is he rubbish at balance??? My mum & dad's pure white cat Poppy (sadly passed away) was **** at balancing on things and she used to have us in stitches!!

She couldn't jump on anything without missing and when she did get on something, she randomly fall off

I really am LOLing at the things she used to do!!

Kerina
xxx

Back