• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aaaghhhh water bottles!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
Ok we have gone through so many water bottles and they all seem to drip in the end! Does anyone have one of those EZI-Filla water bottles you can get?

Do they drip? and does the bun get use to and find easy to drink from?

Also she won't drown under it will she or does the water not flow that easily:p?

oh and do they fit ok with dog crates!

Last edited:
The answer to the questions:

Does anyone have one of those EZI-Filla water bottles you can get? Yes

Do they drip?
Only if hay or debris gets caught around the dropper, if it does just clean it out.

Does the bun get use to and find easy to drink from?
Just as easy as a sipper bottle, they should not have a problem

She won't drown under it will she? Just as much chance of this happening with a normal bottle, only way this would happen is if you put a large container under it ;)

does the water not flow that easily?
Not enough to drown them and really only enough to demand.

oh and do they fit ok with dog crates!
Definately

Caroline I've got a brand new one you can have if you want, along with that vet bed which I've now found :wave::D

Caroline I've got a brand new one you can have if you want, along with that vet bed which I've now found :wave::D

:wave: Are you sure? You may need it! Do you feed your buns SS, I have a small bag of it I bought but don't need it, only 350g!

Let me give you something for them!

Last edited:
I've got two neither of which will fit on my hutches unless I chop bits of the wire off so might as well let you have one :D

I don't want anything for them, just like to see them got to a good home and get used :D

I've got two neither of which will fit on my hutches unless I chop bits of the wire off so might as well let you have one :D

I don't want anything for them, just like to see them got to a good home and get used :D

It's very kind of you! Your buns eat SS? I got a small 350g bag of it I don't need!

Back