• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homeeeeeee

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
its been an excellent night :) (apart from illness making me feel sick in the car!)

THEY ARE HOME :) :) :)

P11010006.jpg

P11010005.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ste just took these pics :love:

P10110010.jpg

P10110004.jpg

bit scared i wont live up to louises brilliant standards on rabbit care - soooo gonna conquer my fear of holding buns with pearl she really laid back :)

Oh yey! The happy couple! They both look fantastic.... Pearls coat really is like pearl! :shock: :love:

You must be sooo happy! I am sooo happy for you! :oops: :lol:

AWWWWWWWWW!

They lurve each other! Her fur is stunning, are you keeping the name?

she is all shimmery!

they are both gorgeous i bet its great that they are in love!!! i cant wait till Wispa and Zola can cuddle

yes its the perfect name for her.. she truely shimmers - a few yellow patches where alvin sprayed her today tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg how adorable!!!!
i cnt believ her coat :shock:

its perfect! white up eared bunny/black lop bunny!! i am sooo happy alvin took a wifey!!!

even better than bringing my babies home, louise let me meet loki (the sponsor bun with headtilt) she let me go in the pen and he buzzed me :love: :love: :love: hes beautiful

Aaaaawwww - I know the feeling only too well when you get another bun (only got Jem early mid December) - its amazing to watch two together - especially when they are grooming one another.

My Flopsy is like a different bun now he has Jem - they are never more than a step away from each other. I could sit and watch them all day.

Congratulations and well done to Alvin.:D:D:D:D

I bet you havn't slept much and wanted to go and see them this morning (early morning post).

Bet you have noticed every lick, every movement:lol::lol:

It is very strange to go from 1 bun to 2 buns and not be amazingly excited. I still am now!

Back