• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pampurred pets/high street pet store

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I live in Bournemoth and there are several of these stores in our area.The lady who i got my beautiful bunnies from came to see them and she told me that the reason why she got Norman the little boy dutch is because she saw him every day on the way to work in the shop for five whole months.She felt so sorry for him she took him home!!He was in a tiny cage and the shop assistant said they called him Norman bates because he scratched and didnt like to be held:cry:.The lady didnt have much time as she was working so she bought Beatrix to keep him company,she is shy but is very beautiful and gaining confidence every day,this lady decided that she didnt have the time to give them which they deserve so she advertised on a rehoming site on the internet.I have had them a week and they are both lovely,i have had rabbits before and know that with a bit of work they will be great fun,well they are already really.I am so sad that Norman was called this and thta the shop didnt make more of an effort to get him a home quicker,5 months is a long time to be in a pet shop.From now on they will both live a life of luxury with me

Aww, that's a sad story, least they'll have a nice life now though.

I really do hate some pet shops attitudes, especially chain stores.

How about changing Norman's name to Lucky now that he's found such a nice home with you?

Back