• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Years Eve for a student/bunny!

angelmouse

Mama Doe
What happens when you leave your work on the floor then let Bindi in to avoid the fireworks,
071219034.jpg

I wonder if she would do all my work??

hmm, nope, she got as bored of it as i did, time to flop out instead
071219032.jpg

Maybe she might prefer my other work, less words, more numbers, hmmm, shall have to leave more lying around for her to investigate. Hehe, don't worry, I won't make her to my entire degree, just give her the bits I don't one to do to rip up :p

This new years eve was far less fun than last year when I went back to uni for it - mop fights, and wearing traffic cones, the joys of 3rd year being harder.

Love Suzanne and Bindi x

:lol: What a clever bun! If that was mine it would have been eaten in two seconds flat. lol.

:lol: I had Charlie in the study when I finished my exams last year and he chewed up a revision card, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

I hear you. Not long to go though ! woop woop.

I've been attempting to do some work but watching bunnies is so much more fun :D

What a gorgeous bunny!

hmmm...Might I borrow her when you're done with your exams?:lol:

hehe, she's not so good at the exam side, just makes reading science papers more interesting. She's not eaten one yet even, only attempted to eat the book i was trying to read instead - telling me off i reckon

Back