• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello there!

My name is Danielle, I had my pet bunny as a christmas present on christmas eve he is a very sweet 4 month old lop named bert. When my parents picked him at the pet shop they were told he had been bullied by the other rabbits and had to be put in a hutch on his own. My parents adopted him but still paid for him as the proceeds go to charity. He is very tame for a young rabbit and loves tickels behind his ears and likes to be cuddled. He is a house bunny and is currently getting used to his litter tray and new home. I also have three springer spaniel dogs, a hamster and 4 tropical fish tanks

Last edited:
Hi Danielle and welcome to RU :wave:

This forum is a great place to find out information about rabbit care and behaviour so any questions, just ask.

Hope to see you about.

Sooz

thanks everyone!

i will get a pic asap of bert, the pics of all the buns are so sweet!!!!!:wave: thanks everyone for the kind welcome!!

Danielle

Back