• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww, Jen

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
049-1.jpg

A year ago today that Jen came to me to start her new life! :D Its been such a journey, trying to turn Missus 'I will bite your hand off if you come any nearer' into a lovely bunny - but Im sure one day we'll really get there. Happy Gotcha Day Princess, I love you so much X

She is lovely. Is she Fudge's sister? (Mother, auntie??) I seem to remember they came from some horror situation..

She is lovely. Is she Fudge's sister? (Mother, auntie??) I seem to remember they came from some horror situation..

I dont think they are from the same place originally, they were both from Elaines & I have a feeling they both had rubbish starts in life. Jeni was kept in a 2ftx2ft metal box :cry: for about a year I think. Makes me ashamed to be human :evil:

its been a year :shock: crikey - I remember you getting her :D
you really have turned her life around Becki - she had such a horrible start - and that photo of her is stunning :D

you have done wonders with her bekki as she was a so and so but given time she has really turned round

I can assure you that looks can be deceiving, Shes lovely on her terms, but by gosh does she have a temper on her :lol: Certainly keeps me entertained though - Heres to many more years with my girl :love: X

Back