• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of your hutches/rabbit houses

becca114

Young Bun
I need a new hutch or rabbit house made up so that I can bond another rabbit to my pair. Id love to see peoples hutches or houses to see if I can get any inspiration for my perfect bunny home.

Here are my buns houses. Theres two buns in each one :D

4 tier hutch

29-09-07_1747Small-1.jpg
HPIM1118Small2-1.jpg
HPIM0946Small.jpg

Wendyhouse

mosehouseSmall2.jpg
21-10-07_1409Small-1.jpg
<---- inside wendy house

Aren't the 4 tier hutches hard to clean with the run being on front? I love the wendy house!!!
Anyone else got any pics?

This is Tomee in his hutch literally 10 minutes ago. As you can see he's definately outgrown it.

P1000287.jpg

This is Tomee & Girlfriends soon to be bunny paradise area. :D

P1000288.jpg

Wow there are some bunny heavens in those pictures, they make my hutches/runs seem so boring. Id love to have them all in something like a converted shed/run but on a budget:cry: not great.

Wow there are some bunny heavens in those pictures, they make my hutches/runs seem so boring. Id love to have them all in something like a converted shed/run but on a budget:cry: not great.

:wave: I dont have sheds but have looked at them before and a shed doesnt actually cost that much more than you would pay for a hutch and run some places :D

I'm on a budget too, so I'm just gonna build up bunnies home in stages. So when I've got the spare cash I can add on to his home.

That hutch and run that I've got was a bargain really, it was from Happy Hutch company. It's 4ft or 5ft in width with a 6ft run was only £80.
;)

Back