• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamish Pig

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Hiya

Just thought I'd share some pics of the cheekiest piggy in my shed, Hamish the gorgeous Alpaca!

SeptemberOctober07115.jpg

SeptemberOctober07111.jpg

SeptemberOctober07112.jpg

SeptemberOctober07113.jpg

SeptemberOctober07114.jpg

SeptemberOctober07116.jpg

And finally a pic I managed to get of the buns
SeptemberOctober07069.jpg

Well he seems to look after himself well and doesn't actually need that much brushing so I leave it as much as I can because I love his ringlets! He's not that fond of the brush, especially on his back end, I tend to manage it with the help of a pair of scissors more :lol:

Awwww such cuties.
I have to get the scissors to my long haired piggie.She squeels the neighbourhood down when i try to brush her:rolleyes:

Awww he looks great now he has long hair, Gemma :love: :love:

And I think we need more of Honey and Jasper, how big is Honey now :shock:

Great photos Gemma! :wave:

I've never seen an Alpaca piggy before!! I was thinking the same about his coat and whether it takes a lot of care!!

I love his little ringlets :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

awwwwwwwwwwwww he is adorable...... and you could rent him out as a toupe..... that curly hair is amazing :love:

:lol: , he does remind me of a big wig! I'm sure nobody would notice it was a GP not a toupee - until he spotted some veg then he'd be wheeking rather loudly!!

Aw Hamish is gorgeous!! Reminds me a little of my Harley, in hair and colouring.... the pic doesn't do my boy justice though!
harley.jpg

Back