• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kits - 3 weeks old already!

Starsign

Young Bun
Hi,

Kits are 3 weeks old today - full of mischief!
Would love to keep them all but have homes for 2 - my daughter has named them all and wants to keep Shadow and Honey ...

Meet Shadow, Honey, Smudge & Chester watching TV last night!
IMG_0170.jpg

Switch the TV mum, this is boring!
IMG_0169.jpg

OMG they are just sooo cute! Gosh it doesn't seem like yesterday when you found them! Have i not been on around the forum for that long! Blimey! I loev Shadow and honey! Just adorable with there little white noses!

Shadow & Honey have white noses and paws just like their mum!
Smudge & Chester are almost identical - very hard to tell the difference.
Father is still a mystery - vet thinks it was a wild rabbit!

Shadow & Honey have white noses and paws just like their mum!
Smudge & Chester are almost identical - very hard to tell the difference.
Father is still a mystery - vet thinks it was a wild rabbit!

i woudln't have thought wild there colourings wrong, there would be some agouti colourings if they were half wild. i reckon it would be a black bunnie

Yep, thats what I thought too, they are the wrong colour! I had 2 rabbits mum Flash is lop eared brown and white and male Fluffy is black! Suspicious eh?!
But Fluffy was neutered over a year ago, even brought him back to the vet and vet confirmed he has been de-plummed! Nobody else around me has rabbits and my rabbits are in a secure hutch and run so its a mystery! The immaculate conception! I really dont know ......

Mum Flash is going to be spayed early next year, just want to give her a chance to recover from the birth ....

Back