• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Guineas

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry not bunnies but we have some lovely Honeypigs looking for homes..

first 4 month old
Wotsit
Wotsitgp.jpg

and her face!
Wotsitg.jpg

and 3 month old
Oojermaflip
Oojermaflip.jpg

and her face
Oojermaflipgp.jpg

We also have 2 of her sisters ..Thingamyjig and Wodjamacallit... they look very similar to the last pic..

(excuse the odd names..blame Ange who gets muddled on the animals and calls them all variations on the above so I thought I'd confuse her further by using them!:lol:)

We do not rehome piggies to live alone so would be nice to see these girls go in pairs..or a four!:D

Or they can be split to live with a neutered boar...

We also have 2 year old Estelle who is currently being fostered by Karen and was rescued from a sad situation where 4 animals were being neglected:cry:
Estellepig.jpg

and from the same place Tiny who is 2.5 years approx.
Tinypig.jpg

she has more white on her than can be seen in this pic.

Please pm me for more details or ring 0116 2869887

Last edited:
They are gorgeous - especially the one in the top piccy (see I'm as bad - I've forgotten the names already! :roll: :lol: )

My hubby calls all our foster piggies (Estelle, Tiny, Dermot and Sean etc) Faggit and Scraggit. He can remember Catalina and Merlot for some reason. It we have more than 2 in, they still get called Faggit and Scraggit.

Gorgeous piggies - hope they find home soon. Piggies are great - especially all the noises they make ... ours go mad the second I start chopping their veg!! :D

Although a little nervous, both Wotsit & Oojermaflip are happy bouncing pigs. I came home from work today to find them having a popcorn and wheeking competition in their cage, they were being so energetic they were making the cage rattle - it was so funny to watch.

i don't usually like gps (cowers in a corner and waits to be stoned!!) but OMG oojermaflip is GOERGEOUS!! And my O/H's hair goes like that when he's slept on it funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: Hi Ange..will hopefully have the aggressive gp for Louise soon!:lol:

:wave: Hiya

I have a sneeky feeling that if Grumpy pig makes himself at home he won't need to look very far for a home - I think Louise might have plans!!

Any interest in Wotsit or Oojermaflip yet?

Hi, Estelle and Tiny are with me. They are not bonded together. They are both really laid back though, so it might be possible to bond them. When I have been cleaning them out and if I have picked them up together (one in each hand), they both give each other a sniff and thats about it. They are both absolutely gorgeous and are definitely lap piggies. They both adore their cuddles. They will both come up to me when I chat to them - they move their mouths (esp Estelle) - its almost like they are trying to talk to me. Their weight has settled down a bit now. They do seem to need their claws clipping a bit more than my other piggies. It was really strange, some of their claws were really long and some were really short :shock: They are very affectionate and would bring joy to any lucky new owner.

Back