• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jett

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
Well I may as well introduce my new addition:roll: His name is Jett, he is an 11mth old Black Mini Lop and TBH is a complete angel!!;) He came to me via a friend of a friend and despite not wanting anymore til next year... I don't regret getting him as he is a little treasure!! Well here he is...
jett179.07011.jpg

jett179.07006.jpg

Thanks for looking!!:D

Aw thanks guys:D I feel terribly guilty though as I wasn't going to get another til next year and get one from a rescue centre... but he just came along and well, as you see he is kinda cute;) :lol:

Awww, he is FANTASTIC!!!!!!:D It is easy to see why you couldn't say no!!!!!

Thankyou;) He will be neutered soon and then fingers crossed he will go with Princess Pixie Boo!! Hopefully she may learn his excellent manners... or she will turn him into a yob!!:lol: :lol:

Awww there's no way you could say no!

You do find that when people find out you love bunnies, they try to dump unwanted ones on you:lol:

Awww there's no way you could say no!

You do find that when people find out you love bunnies, they try to dump unwanted ones on you:lol:

Oh yes... that has happened before, but until he is done there is definately NO room in the arc for another bunny... but comenext year will be looking for Isabelle's intended:shock: Though will be getting a rescue bun for her...;)

Back