• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey, how you doing?

Claire&Phil

Warren Scout
Lionel has found a new place to hang out:)
Lionel20.09.jpg

Lionel20.09-1.jpg

Lionel has taken a liking to jumping on our bed. The other day I was woken at around 4-5am by him nudging my face :shock:

Phil

Lionel has taken a liking to jumping on our bed. The other day I was woken at around 4-5am by him nudging my face :shock:

Phil

:lol: :lol:

Dudley used to do that to me when he escaped from the spare bedroom! I'd be woke up with a tickly fluffy bunny face sniffing me! maybe he was checking that I was still alive and he'd still get his brekky:lol: :lol:

Awww cool , does Lionel live alone?

Lionel lives by himself at the moment in our bedroom. Has free range of our room but has the retreat of his dog create if he feels little insecure. We are planning on bonding him to three other bunnies, one of which is also a French lop that lives indoors. The other two lives within a 12x4 dog kennel and run. He has the most adorable personality and I'm just waiting for the night when he decides to sleep on the end of the bed:lol: However, he has a very feisty character which may present problems when we try to bond him. His previous owner tried bonding him with her female French lop but found he was too domineering. However, following his op, we hope that he has calmed down enough for him to have friends:roll:

Phil

Back