• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos of Dolly

It doesn't seem that I post photos of Dolly very often, well I thought she deserved it today!

She gave me some worries yesterday, I went to feed her and she was uncomfortably sat in her litter tray and not interested in her food! I panicked and called the vet straight away! The vets were very good actually, obviously the receptionist answered the phone and offered me an afternoon appointment I asked if there was anything sooner and then someone in the background said "rabbit not eating? Bring them in straight away". I was happy with the response I got from them, they obviously realise how fragile rabbits can be! Well I got dressed (couldn't really go to the vets in my dressing gown!), and took her is straight away. Wasn't very busy and I got seen almost straight away! I apologised to the vets in case I had over reacted - but she said "no... I much prefer to see them straight away than waiting until they are worse!".

She got a pain killer injection and gut stimulant injection!Dolly took a few hours to pick up, but by the evening she was almost back to herself, which was a relief, she's done lots of poohs :)oops: ) and eaten a nice load of hay :D

Here are some of the photos I took of her last week!

Dolly002.jpg

"what's going on over there??"
Dolly005.jpg

Close up of her beautiful large eyes!! (actually if you look closely you can see the house in this one!)
Dolly004.jpg

I may try and have a go at removing the bars in the background later! Thanks for taking the time to look!

Hannah

Last edited:
Great pictures, she is beautiful! She looks as if she is posing in all of them, but who could blame her.... the camera loves her!

She looks so clean:!:

Dolly's white bits are Daz white!! I don't know how she manages it! It took about an hour to take these photos, I like to get pics of her looking alert and with her hears up, when on the grass she tends to spend most of her time with her head in the grass muching!

H

excellent quality pics Hannah... what camera do you use? (although with such a wonderful subject, it would be hard to take a naff piccie :lol: )

Your camera is really amazing... what is it? I looked at your Blenheim pics, how did you get them that clear. I went to Badminton Horse Trials the week before and my pictures were appalling...(of course I blame the camera :oops: ). BTW I cannot get over how amazing Dolly is, she is beautiful and ridiculously cute xxxxxxxx :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks everyone. I'm sure Dolly will love to know how sweet you think she looks!

I used my mum's camera on this occasion! I wanted to use her lens as it is better than mine and I was too lazy to swop the lens onto my camera so I just used hers! It is a Canon 30D with a Canon 24-105 L IS USM attached!

Hannah

Back