• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UPDATE pt 33..Help " The 29 "

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have seen the two threads about the rabbits we are taking from the terminally ill lady..some are in a terrible state:cry:
So far we have taken 18..we are going back for the rest this week and are going to try to persuade the lady to give up the other 5 she wanted to keep for longer..so could end up with 34 :cry:

So please take a look at this

Below is a pic of each of the rabbits...you choose and pay for a pic..£5 gift card for each
One of them will be picked to also have a gift with is which will be sent to the person who buys that pic..we will let one of the bunnies pick the gift picture:D
Excuse the quickly put together pic but please think of these rabbits

The £5 can either be Tesco or Sainbury card and sent to me. They will be spent on herbs, fresh veg and other supplies for the rabbits.
please pm me for address..thank you

post on thread which rabbit you would like to pick..their names are above them

bu.jpg

Budgie....Helen01
Bunting...Hoppla
Canary.........Minimallow
Dove.....Twiggygoo
Falcon..Antigone
Finch.....KerinTravis
Flamingo......Holidayhutch
Goose.....Hegalush
Linnet.....Hegalush
Magpie......Holidayhutch
Pipit...Hoplla
Puffin...Susiebun
Raven.....Littlemeg37
Siskin.....MichG
Skylark...SarahP
Swan....Susiebun
Swift......Willow Warren
Wren....Jen

Last edited:
Jill,

Given what you told me earlier, I'll have Finch. I haven't time to get a gift card, but I'll send an extra fiver your way when I see Jen later if that's OK? Also managed to find you some towels.x

if for instance someone wanted to send some items, instead of money what would you like ?

thanks Keri and Jen :D

Areira..re things..the usual is always useful..so black bin bags, kitchen roll, scourer pads, rabbit pellets, dried herbs, etc
the reason I've asked for cards is people can give things without the postage costs if you see what I mean..and we can buy fresh herbs and veg too:D

I'd like a bird, but am not sure when I can get the gift card. Tried to get one online but it doesn't seem that you can.

Can I paypal please as there is no Tesco or Sainsburys anywhere near me and I dont have transport. Will need details for paypal if possible, if its ok to do this then can I have Raven please :D

Just spotted the paypal details and paid :)

Last edited:
Can I paypal please as there is no Tesco or Sainsburys anywhere near me and I dont have transport. Will need details for paypal if possible, if its ok to do this then can I have Raven please :D

paypal on post 2 above yours! and thanks

Sarahp which bird do you want?..thank you :D

Back