• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Walsall - Rabbit and Guinea Pig Photo Competition

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
RSPCA Walsall are holding a Rabbit and Guinea Pig Photo Competition

Categories for Rabbits:
Most beautiful Doe
Most handsome Buck
Best friends
Rabbits adopted from RSPCA Walsall

Categories for Guinea Pigs:
Prettiest Sow
Most dashing boar
Best family photo (2 or more piggies)
Guinea pigs adopted from RSPCA Walsall

£1 Entry per photo

There will be a prize for each category (photos to follow). Prizes include 3 x £12 Hay for Pets vouchers, Bunny Mad Magazine subscription, Burns treat hamper and 3 Other large pet goody hampers. Prizes have been kindly donated by Hay for Pets, Bunny Creations and Burns.

ENTRY DETAILS
To enter you need to send your photos to us via post at RSPCA Walsall, PO BOX 3592, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3 4XR.

Photos must arrive with us no later than Thursday 19th May 2011 or you can bring them along to the open day on Saturday 21st May. Please write your name, address, telephone number, your pets name/s and the category you wish to enter on the back of the photo. Photos will not be returned so please make sure you have your own copy. There is a £1 entry fee per photo. Cheques made payable to ‘RSPCA Walsall’. You can enter as many photos as you wish. All photos will be displayed at our Rabbit and Guinea Pig Open Day on Saturday 21st May at Aldridge Community Centre. One photo from each category will be chosen as the winner. Winners will be chosen at the event on Saturday 21st May by an 'Independent Judge' and notified via telephone within 48 hours. All money raised will go towards the care of animals we have with us at present. Any questions please email us at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk or PM me :) Photos of the prizes to be added over the next few days​

UPDATE:
Ok If the photos can be emailed to us at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk and the money sent as a GIFT via paypal to the same address that would be fab. Please add all the details to the email as we will need to add it to the back of all the photos Any please add your RU username to all emails/paypal payments

Last edited:
Bumping this up! Some of the prizes are as follows:

The latest copy of Bunny Mad Magazine, plus a free copy of the next issue! Kindly donated by http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/
BunnyMadPrize.jpg

6 different bags of Burns treats
Burnstreatsprize.jpg

A goody hamper which contains: 1 x woodlands chamomile harvest hay, 1 x burns plantain, 1 x bunny crunch crackers fruit, 1 x bunny crunch crackers apple, 1 x mini alfalfa bales, 1 x willow ball, 1 x jingle toy, 3 x excel nature sticks (1 of each flavour) and 1 x pigloo (if this is won as a rabbit prize we will substitute the pigloo for a rabbit present).
PRIZE.jpg

There are also 3 x £12 vouchers kindly donated by http://www.hayforpets.co.uk/ :) Vicky has the photos of the 2 other prizes, soon to be uploaded! x

Ooh I would love to enter this :) What fab prizes too.

If we can only actually send them I best get some printed on photobox

I haven't got a printer that works but I will get my thinking cap on.

Tink: I finks I would 'ave a chance of winning some of those categories if only my humin had some skill wiv a camra:roll:

Hmm. I did think this the postal entries may be an issue. Our problem is this. All the photos will be displayed at the open day on a large notice board, so if they are emailed we will need to have the photos processed to put on the notice board.

Ok :) If the photos can be emailed to us at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk and the money sent as a GIFT via paypal to the same address that would be fab. Please add all the details to the email as we will need to add it to the back of all the photos :) Any please add your RU username to all emails/paypal payments :) xx

I'll definitely be entering. :wave:

Is there a limit on how many photos we can enter for each category?

I have two very handsome bucks and 7 very beautiful does so it's too difficult to just pick one of them. More importantly, I run the risk of upsetting the buns that I don't choose. ;)

I'll definitely be entering. :wave:

Is there a limit on how many photos we can enter for each category?

I have two very handsome bucks and 7 very beautiful does so it's too difficult to just pick one of them. More importantly, I run the risk of upsetting the buns that I don't choose. ;)

:lol: There is no limit. The more the merrier, i look foward to displaying all the beautiful bunnies on the board on the day :love: I can't wait, we haven't had many entries yet xx

Back