• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer's Song

I have been away on my holidays so i have just read through this :)

How fab that Bouncer has a wonderful home, landed on all four paws there!

I'm just bumping this up because my mum found Bouncer's song on the Honeybunnies Facebook page. She's in her seventies and was given an ipad in July which she very much enjoys using.

Seeing Bouncer has made her wonder why my Norris doesn't do all of his poos in his traysie! She happened to mention, too, that her friend Beryl had visited yesterday and she had shown her Bouncer's song as well! :lol:

I'm just bumping this up because my mum found Bouncer's song on the Honeybunnies Facebook page. She's in her seventies and was given an ipad in July which she very much enjoys using.

Seeing Bouncer has made her wonder why my Norris doesn't do all of his poos in his traysie! She happened to mention, too, that her friend Beryl had visited yesterday and she had shown her Bouncer's song as well! :lol:

:thumb::lol: Superb :lol:

glad someone appreciates my poetry:lol:

The little guy is doing just fine!!! He has been well trained by Mummy Jenny :thumb:
He moved here to his forever home in August and has been in charge ever since :lol::lol: he is adorable, cheeky and entertaining. When I can figure out how to do it, I will add the links to some of his recent updates so you can see him :wave:

Back