• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Little Jessie, Tri-colour Lionhead

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is Little Jessie.
She is one of the 5 stray buns taken in that were dumped in someone's porch.
I would estimate her to be around 4 months old.

She is a very lively girl, who loves to run and explore.
She is a beautiful young thing, pictures just don't do her justice!

Jessie had a great time out today on the grass, and was eager to find out just what it was!

straysandcages178.jpg

PictureTheyarehere015-1.jpg

PictureTheyarehere154.jpg

straysandcages162.jpg

Oh my, Jessie is just beautiful. It's a shame you're so far away (and I don't have more hutch space :lol:). But for those interested is she vaccinated/will she be?

Oh my, Jessie is just beautiful. It's a shame you're so far away (and I don't have more hutch space :lol:). But for those interested is she vaccinated/will she be?

If that was your only problem, bunny runs could be arranged.

My Ginger came from Starlights, so did mattyp's Marvin (was Ringo).

I brought them home at the same time and dropped Marvin off at some services :wave:

If that was your only problem, bunny runs could be arranged.

My Ginger came from Starlights, so did mattyp's Marvin (was Ringo).

I brought them home at the same time and dropped Marvin off at some services :wave:

If she is still there around mid-april, do you think a bunny run to Durham would be possible?

Then again, I doubt a bunny that beautiful would be around that long...

If she is still there around mid-april, do you think a bunny run to Durham would be possible?

Then again, I doubt a bunny that beautiful would be around that long...

Sadly even the most beautiful bunnies (as they all are anyway) don't always find forever homes quickly. Maybe she is destined for you!

oooooh look at her - what a pretty little girl - she so suits the name Jessie! Beautiful - Im sure you will find a loving forever home soon!:love::love::love:
How could anyone dump her!:evil:

Back