• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Starbuck

I know bless him, I am so lucky!! But I do think your message really helped!! ;):D Think he was worried about two males going together too but as Tracy said, she has done loads and it can be easier than boy/girl so thats probably what he needed to hear!

Yes Muesli is a lovely gentle chap and I am sure that is just what Starbuck needs, and Tracy was excellent with Fay and Kenco so fingers crossed.

The only problem is I get so excited, I wont sleep all month now!! :lol:

That's excellent news hope the bonding goes well. My male/male bond was easy and they are more loved up than my male/female pair.

We saw Muesli when we picked up the other four buns from Tracy's and oh, what a lovely little guy!! He is so sweet and friendly and fluffy.

Soooo.......we are cautiously booking them in for bonding sometime towards the end of the month, whenever Tracy has the time and energy, as I know she has been very busy lately.

So watch this space!! :D
Oh thats brilliant news.Well done you!:D

Thank you :wave: I had to go for blood tests and injections today, and you know when you need to think happy thoughts to distract your mind? I just thought of Muesli and smiled :love::love::love:

I've only just seen this Helen!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Museli is absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love::love:

I will keep everything crossed that it works out & Starbuck has a new buddy :love:

I've only just seen this Helen!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Museli is absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love::love:

I will keep everything crossed that it works out & Starbuck has a new buddy :love:

Thank you Denise :wave: I hope it works out too!! I am only just a teensy weensy bit excited!! (No pressure on Tracy now is there!! :lol::lol::lol:)

Thank you Denise :wave: I hope it works out too!! I am only just a teensy weensy bit excited!! (No pressure on Tracy now is there!! :lol::lol::lol:)

Nope not at all ;) :lol:

Our Arthur & Winston adore each other :love: They live with Bracken one of our females & quite often she gets left out when they're having a male grooming session!!! :roll: :lol: She just looks at them in disgust! :shock: :lol:

Nope not at all ;) :lol:

Our Arthur & Winston adore each other :love: They live with Bracken one of our females & quite often she gets left out when they're having a male grooming session!!! :roll: :lol: She just looks at them in disgust! :shock: :lol:

Ahhh thats lovely Denise! (Well not so much for Bracken, bless her!) :D

Back