• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Gorgeous Pair

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous pair Melba (rew doe) and Banoffie ( tortie lionhead x) have been waiting too long for a home of their own:(

melbabanoffie.jpg

Please see if you have a large secure hutch with attached run and lots of love to give them.

They love hay and will eats through stacks of it..Melba is short-sighted so can be timid but once she knows you is a nice girl
Banoffie likes to jump on top of his hutch and watch the world go by

melbabanoffiea.jpg

Please note they are only in this indoor cage as came back to me today from foster home and their hutch is having new bolts fitted as I type!:D
they do need space
please lets find this pair the home they deserve
e mail honeybunnysr@aol.com or ring 0116 2869887

These really are a pair of lovely bunnies. I have never seen two bunnies eat so much hay, huge piles of it just seem to disappear.

In the time I have been fostering them Melba has improved hugely. Initially she didn't want to be touched but now she can be stroked and even enjoys nose rubs. As Jill says, Banoffie likes to sit on top of his hutch, he is more confident than Melba and is into everything, a very nosey bunny.

I wish i could have loads bunnies! They so pretty.....and sound really nice natured too.......:love:

Oh how beautiful.... grrrr darn my small house... I really need to foster Ian any takers?? I can have the buns then :love:

So sad - I wish I could do more, help more :(

Can't believe you've had no interest in these lovely bunnies Jill :cry:

Back