• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mabel

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our special little girl has gone to the bridge and we are heart broken, many of you will remember when we took in two bunnies,we called them Mack and Mabel, they had been abandoned in a tiny, filthy hutch in a garden, the owners had moved out 5 days before and left them behind, but the state they were in they had been negelcted for a very long time

MackMabel4.jpg

Getting better
MackMabel10308017x2.jpg

This is what they should have looked like
MackMabel78.07x2.jpg

MackMabel5337x1year.jpg

Mabel, we are in bits, you have left us to go and be with Mack, please give him a big kiss and noserubs from us, he will take good care of you, we miss you terribly, you have left a huge hole in our hearts, we will be eternally grateful for everything you taught us, we learned such a lot from you and Mack.

We love you so much, binky free and sleep tight darling Mabel xxxxx

This is the original thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=77182

Oh Theo I am so, so sorry :cry::cry::cry: You worked wonders with them both to give them the life they so deserved.

Binky free Mabel sweetheart, sleep tight poppet xxx

That's so sad, I'm so sorry.

Looking at the original thread is quite hard.....they look so neglected.

Thank goodness they had you to show them real love. Those sad days would have long left their memories.

Now they can binky free together knowing how loved they are. xxx

Oh no, I couldn't believe it when I saw Mabel's name here :(

So very, very sorry for your loss. Sleep tightly baby girl.

I am Gutted.

Can't say much more, run free at the bridge with mack.
And watch over Frankie x god bless x

Oh Theo.... I'm so so sorry. Mabel was a very special bunny and you were a very a special mummy to her. Sending you big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Binky free at the bridge sweet Mabel and run free with your partner Mack xxx

I'm so sorry :( I always remember their story and their wonderful transformation under your care.
Binky free Mabel.

Back