• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Velvet ..UPDATE ..POST 35 ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0219feb20100008.jpg

2010_0219feb20100007.jpg

My name is Velvet...I am a Rex . I am a very haughty bunny , i like my own way and i will try to get it no matter what .

In my old home i got picked on by my sister . This made me very grumpy and i turned on the humans who were looking after me . :( I learnt that if i growled and ran at them they would leave me alone to feel miserable . Sometimes i even bit them just to make sure . :( :oops:

I am happier now im not getting bullied ...but i cant seem to help my bad behaviour . Aunty Angie says it will go away ..but im not so sure and it scares me cos i do like being stroked and fussed and i dont realy mean to scare people away .

I am feeling sore today cos i have just been spayed but i think this means i can now have a husbun ...one who will be nice to me i hope.

it would be nice to find a new home where no one is scared of me .:)

Last edited:
What a gorgeous girl! :love::love::love::love:
I'm sure that she'll calm down now that she's been spayed.
There is no such thing as an aggressive Rex.

heres a quick update on georgeousVelvet .

She has recovered well from her spay ...but sadly her temperement has us worried that she might never find her forever home . :? :(

She is better in her hutch than she was ...but is terrible when in a run . If anyone steps in the run with her she goes for them ...and WILL bite :( :(

poor girl ..i feel so bad for her as its realy not her fault :(..and she does want attention as she will let me stroke her most of the time now when she is in her hutch ..

If anyone out there feels they could give this girl a home we would love to hear from you ...at the moment we are not sure what type of set up would be best but will will consider anything that gave her the required space.

She realy does need a patient , confident owner though :?

:(

how big is she can I ask I am looking for a female for my two french lop boys who live in a carvan and have access to a large run ..I think there plenty of room for another in there.with them she would havw all the room she wants without being hassled to do anything she didn't want to they have there freedom

how big is she can I ask I am looking for a female for my two french lop boys who live in a carvan and have access to a large run ..I think there plenty of room for another in there.with them she would havw all the room she wants without being hassled to do anything she didn't want to they have there freedom

shes a fair bit smaller than frenchie size ... she is a standard rex ...i would say what id call a medium sized bun .

I was just asking as we have a similar problem with Jojo. She has very limited sight but can see movement and it terrifies her :( She launches with her mouth wide open if us or a bun or cat moves.

I have made a little bit of progress and am now sometimes able to stoke her head by continually talking to her. I'm always telling her what I am going to do, " i am just going to walk slowly across the room" " I am just moving my arm to get a drink". I must sound like a right numpty :roll::lol:

I was just asking as we have a similar problem with Jojo. She has very limited sight but can see movement and it terrifies her :( She launches with her mouth wide open if us or a bun or cat moves.

I have made a little bit of progress and am now sometimes able to stoke her head by continually talking to her. I'm always telling her what I am going to do, " i am just going to walk slowly across the room" " I am just moving my arm to get a drink". I must sound like a right numpty :roll::lol:

we once had another bun in with sight probs who used to bite ...cant remeber who its was though :roll: :oops:

poor jojo :(

Back