• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy and Jade Do bonding!! U/D 28/7 AM

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Well after a turbulant start, a carrier run up and down the stairs (I don't have a car), water sprayed at them and banana puree, they seem to have come around to the idea of being friends. :)

FlopsyandJade007.jpg

FlopsyandJade009.jpg

FlopsyandJade011.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo, my gorgeous girls like each other :) I spent most of yesterday asking Rob if he thought they would make friends. Louise you are a superstar!!! I am soooo happy!! How is Flopsy doing? Hx

Is this the second bond you have done this week??! :shock: :shock: :D They look really happy together, Well done!! If you arent careful I'll inflict my girls on you!!! :shock:

No, Im joking - I wouldnt do that to *anyone*!! :lol:

yep second bonding this week ;)

Hannah, you are going to have your hands full with this pair! Either that or they are showing me the error of my ways and I should put the bunny treats away better.

I went to check on them last night before bed, and found they had the end of a bag od banana chips. they didn't seem to know what they were and Jade had a nibble, but other than that they were ok.

This morning I woke up to the contents of a bucket on the floor and them munching on carroties (the carrot shaped ones) I must have just disturbed them in thier crime as when I went to clear up, they were gone!!!

Back