• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annabelle The Jellybean.....

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I just cannot believe that I am having to post this.

I was in the middle of bonding ARC bunny Annabelle to the lovely Jim.

Sadly Annabelle passed away this morning, very unexpectedly. A PM reveals that she had massive heart failure. Nothing we could do.

We are all heartbroken. This was going to be such a wonderful new beginning for both bunnies going to a wonderful new home.

Jim and Annabelle loved each other immediately so at least she had the love of a good man in her final days.

Binky free Goatface, we will miss you so much you can't imagine.

Pain free again now lady. xxx Give Freckles a kiss on the nose for me.

img_2006.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

Oh gosh how terribly sad, so sorry to hear this :( Poor little Jim must be terribly confused too :(

RIP beautiful Annabelle xxx

Oh god I feel sick......................:shock: :( :(

So very, very sorry Helen. You must feel as though you have been hit by a truck.............:cry: :cry:

Bink Free Annabelle

xx

That is so very sad. I am so sorry Helen, it must have been such a shock. She looked such a lovely bunny.

I'm so sorry, I have had this happen to me too and it was awful :cry::cry: I hope you and Jim are OK.

Binky Free Annabelle x

Oh God Helen, I am so so so so sorry :(

Binky free beautiful Annabelle.

I really do hope Jim will find forever happiness soon...are the people still having him? :( xxx

omg im crying here,:cry: poor jim finds the perfect girl and she passes away, poor lil annabelle at least she found some love before her passing:cry:, hows jim doing, this is so not fair on him hes been so unlucky :cry: please give him a huge hug from me

Last edited:
Back