• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 1 year old doe looking for home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of macy

we are unfortunately having to re-home our lovely rabbit.
she is 1 years old nearly. fully vaccinated but not speyed.
she is a lovey silvery grey colour with a lovely temprement. friendly loves being stroked, not to keen on being picked up much.

she will come with her thistle hall hutch and all her stuff, toys feed bowls water bottle. and any food and hay i have at the time. i also have asmaller hutch that i have been keeping her stuff in if you would like that too.

the reason we are having to rehome her is the neighbours cats keep terrorising her and its just not fair on her. she has free roam of our garden and they make it no fun for her at all. even when shes in her hutch there trying to get her. i couldnt have her in the house as my son has a bad allergy to most furry animals, plus not really got the room.:(

i would love for her to go to a loving home where she will get lots of attention and played with.

if you are interested please get in touch.

thanks for reading.

jo

if you had her spayed it may make rehoming easier?
also how about a run set up for her so the cat couldnt get at her? with hidey things? so you could keep her? or possibly putting a netting over the top of your garden fence to fence to stop the cat?she could even have afreind if she was spayed and it would stop the uterine cancer risks.. good luck i hope either you solve your problem or get her a good new home.

you wil need to spay her befoer introducing her to your bun and also even if long distance if the owner is willing for her to go further afield then a bunny run can be arranged to transport her to you x

pm soad to put a request of transportation from x to x (dont know teh locations sorry) and she can post it in the transport section then anyone who can help will reply (in the homecheckadn transport bt of this section) x

hi
i would be very grateful of it.
only trouble is she comes with a thistle hall hutch so quite big.

Last edited:
hi
i would be very grateful of it as long as she will go to a nice loving home.
only trouble is she comes with a thistle hall hutch so quite big.

could this be dismantled so it fitted flat pack? or coule the new owners have new accomodation pending? that way she could be in a carrier which would be easier? x

Hi
I beleive a bunny run post is being put up
I have a thistle hall hutch for my bun, but obv theyw ould have to be kept seperate - if teh hutch could be dismantled and for her tyo arrive by carrier, then I could puit him indoors (as he is free range in doors) and her in his hutch while i set hers up
What do you think?:D

Back