• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Rosie an affectionate female dutch bunny

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Rosie is a lovely affectionate lady who will shortly be looking for a new home with a lovely husbun. She is very friendly and loves company, would make a lovely indoor bunny. We are unsure of the age of Rosie. She is in foster care in Berkshire.

For more information please contact donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

Rosie will be looking for a home in the next few weeks after she has been neutered. If you do not have a neutered male to be paired up with Rosie, ARC have many buns who would be suitable these are shown on http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?t=1

21ngq2r.jpg

Last edited:
*rocks in chair and mumbles so unfair*

such a pwretty colour im surprised shes still with us to be honest

*rocks in chair and mumbles so unfair*

such a pwretty colour im surprised shes still with us to be honest

She's only just been booked in for her spay - she had a LOT of weight to lose!!

She is an absolute darling though, I hope she gets a fantastic home, I love her to pieces :love:

i absolutely love this little girl! She is so sweet and also rather close to home unlike all the other buns we have looked at! I have emailed ARC and Donna to ask for more info - fingers crossed.

i absolutely love this little girl! She is so sweet and also rather close to home unlike all the other buns we have looked at! I have emailed ARC and Donna to ask for more info - fingers crossed.

I really hope you get her....she's adorable:love::love:

Rosie has just come back from the vets following her pre-op check up and is now down to 2.56kg which great news. I think she was a hefty 3kg when she first came in so the vet is now happy that she is at a healthier weight for her size!

Plus I have just been to see Rosie and we really want to welcome her into our home...hopefully she is going to be the perfect little partner in crime for our Bean!
:D

What a brilliant little Bunny!

Oh that's great news for Rosie, she's so pretty i'm glad she's found a home and a husbun!

Back