• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your NIC indoor set up's please?

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
I got some NIC cubes yesterday and I am not terribly inventive. Would it be possible to see pic's of your set ups please? I am realyl struggling and need a push in the right direction.

Thanks xx

My Nic grids are just to section an area off.
The area is 11ft x 4ft for two large breed buns.
This is what it used to look like, alot has/is changing up there at the min.

SDC11318.jpg

SDC11319.jpg

SDC11321.jpg

This is also an area for my indoor guinea pig.

SDC11317.jpg

I dont have any pics of mine yet, will put some up soon!
I made mine 2 squares by 3 squares and 2 squares high, theres 2 levels. I could make it bigger but she has the roam of my room all day and just gets shut in at night. I have bought the carpet squares from focus and cable tied them down on the upper level, and for the floor i used a bit of thin wood (slightly bigger than the base of the cage) and bought the sticky lino tiles from focus and stuck them on the wood! but i felt she slid on the when jumping to the second level and bought door mats from morrisons for 99p (they work a treat)

It depends on the space you have, try any thing they are easy to take down and reasemble.

Will post pics asap, good luck:D:wave:

We've just used ours as a fence around the room rather than a cage. Lucky was enjoying chewing lumps out of the skirting board and digging up the edge of the carpet :roll:

Is this something you want to do or do you want to make a cage out of them? I haven't taken any pics yet, but will get some on tomorrow.

Here's our set up- although you've probably got them up already, I've just bee learnign how to use photo bucket :oops:

100_1480.jpg

100_1482.jpg

100_1484.jpg

I cant get any! :( I've been up to B&Q in Halesowen, they don't stock them any more, Stourbridge don't have them, Wednesbury will have 2 packs on the 8th, but I can't reserve them in case they are coming in for someone else. I am so gutted, I was really looking forward to getting Nick's new pad sorted out this weekend.

Try having a look on one of the other threads on here. Our local store was saying they didn't have NIC in stock, but it was actually under a different name, if begins with S and the barcode is on the othe thread. I'll see if I can find it and put it on here.

Hi CarmenCole,
The other name they are referred to as "Cube Mesh Storage, Silver Effect". Have you searched for that at your B&Q? I have not seen them actually ever referred to as NIC or any other versions of that type (ie GIC).

I cant get any! :( I've been up to B&Q in Halesowen, they don't stock them any more, Stourbridge don't have them, Wednesbury will have 2 packs on the 8th, but I can't reserve them in case they are coming in for someone else. I am so gutted, I was really looking forward to getting Nick's new pad sorted out this weekend.

Hi CarmenCole,

The make of the cubes is Slemcka and the barcode is 5 015772 198409. As I said, someone else had posting this before and this was how we found them.

I hope you get some, we've just bought another box today to fence off the Christmas Tree- they have become indispensible to us :D

Hi CarmenCole,

The make of the cubes is Slemcka and the barcode is 5 015772 198409. As I said, someone else had posting this before and this was how we found them.

I hope you get some, we've just bought another box today to fence off the Christmas Tree- they have become indispensible to us :D

Thank you so much guys :wave:

I've searched a wider area, and Erdington, Birmingham has 10 in stock showing on the computer. The man is checking the shelves as we speak, to see if they physically have them, then I will hopefully be piling everyone into the car and dashing over to the other side of Brum! If I don't post for a few days, I might be lost on spaghetti junction! :? :lol:

Back