• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Two Giant French lops looking for home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Kirby pet Welfare, by SOAD

Can you find it in your heart and home for two beautiful big bunnies? :love: :love:

I had the pleasure of meeting these yesterday and whoever offers them a home will not be disappointed, they are a fabulous bonded pair. :D

Lottie can be a little grumpy and kicky when first picked up, but is quite happy to sit and be groomed and got use to me very quickly, Ludo is more laid back and is a glorious bluey colour.

Both bunnies are very large and need to live in a shed/playhouse with attached run, or a massive hutch combo or even as a pair of house bunnies.

These bunnies keep getting overlooked :cry::cry::cry:, but they truly would make fantastic pets and enjoy a brush and a good nose rub.

These photos do not do them justice, they really are :love: and they're much bigger than they look in these pics, so big housing is a must.

Ludo

rabbit_11870.jpg

Breed: French lop
Sex: Male (Neutered)
Vaccinated: No
Bonded: Yes, see below.

Lottie

rabbit_11871.jpg

Breed: French lop
Sex: Female
Vaccinated: No

Donation applies

Kirby pet welfare has over 80 rabbits, so if they're (Lottie and Ludo) are not your cup of tea, please consider another one of their rabbits, they have bunnies of any age, size, description, from cuddle lap bunnies to more challenging aggressive bitey bunnies, if you have any questions please pm me SOAD or Mandy

Thanks for reading :wave:

Last edited:
:shock::shock: Keep being overlooked what is wrong with these people:shock:

If i was able to have more they certainly would not be overlooked!:love::love:

I know it's shocking :( , I wished I'd taken a huge bag and I could of snuck them home :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well done for highlighting these bunnies. Sometimes the rescues who are most in need with large numbers of bunnies, and who do not have the time to post on here, do get overlooked.

I hope everyone does look on the database regularly if they are considering a bunny.

A lot of the bunnies that Kirby have are not on the database, Kirby has a lack of helpers, Mandy, my lodger and I went yesterday to give them a hand and Mandy has taken pics of most of the bunnies so the RR database will be more up-to-date with Kirby bunnies shortly :D

Well done Tree and Mandy. Lovely bunnies and Im sure now they will find a great home.

We did a thread a long while back, looking for a volunteer to go in monthly and take pics for a rescue and to put them on a database, and we got three volunteers come forward. Would it be worth starting a separate thread for Kirkby and try and get some more hands on board. Im sure there must be more folks in Nottingham who have 2 hours a month they could donate to the rescue.

Well I'll be going up again in a few weeks so I can get some more pics then :thumb:

what beauties tehse two are!!!!coem on soembody, you knwo you want to (admittedly i do but with three already i know i don't stand a chance against teh other half lol)

Aaww they are gorgeous. I would sooooooo love to give a home to them. I just got 5 chinchillas last week so my hubby would kill me. :(

I really need to win that lottery so I can give them all a forever home!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We'll just before I was leaving yesterday Ludo whispered in my ear and said that to tell people if him and his wifey could get a nice home, he promises to be very good and give lots of bunny licks to them :love:

Well done Tree and Mandy. Lovely bunnies and Im sure now they will find a great home.

We did a thread a long while back, looking for a volunteer to go in monthly and take pics for a rescue and to put them on a database, and we got three volunteers come forward. Would it be worth starting a separate thread for Kirkby and try and get some more hands on board. Im sure there must be more folks in Nottingham who have 2 hours a month they could donate to the rescue.

I was planning on doing just such a thing, I discussed it with Celia yesterday as I go abroad soon never to return :thumb:

There were lots of lovely bunnies there, including a very friendly english boy :love:

and there is another old english girlie who has been waiting for a home for two years :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back