• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two frenchies looking for a home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of lou0504

It is with deep regret i have to find a home for my beloved 2 frenchies.

I would really prefer not to go into why, it is a really personal reason and as i said i dont want to go into why, all im asking is for a 5** permanant home for my babies

Boy and girl bonded pair must NOT be seperated, male is castrated, female not spayed. Male agouti frenchie, female frosty point frenchie, just beautiful. very freindly although maybe due to their size prefer not to be picked up although once youve picked them up their fine.

Floppy male is 9 months old, and thumper is 8 months now.

This is going to be very very difficult time for me and my children, and would love to keep i touch from time to time.

I have no family that live close to me to take in my babies, so im looking for someone to love them and spoil them like i do.

Any questions pls ask i hope i havent forgot anything but my minds not straight at the moment so probaly have :oops:

thanks 4 reading x

floppy and thumper

Image126.jpg

How soon do you want to rehome them as I could offer them a forever home but it would have to be in a couple of weeks when my shed is finished:D

its a pity im not closer as i would have loved to have helped. i sure you will find them a fantastic home in no time and i hope any probs you are having at home soon get sorted for you. x

Oh honey I am so so sorry to hear this. They are both really lovely bunnies I wish I could offer them a home to like your bella now named mopsey but I have two angroa crosses flopsey and hopsey coming at the weekend that I rescued from local rescue so I can't. Like someone else said they shouldn't be hard to re home though. Couldn't you ask local rescues if they maybe able to foster them until you can get sorted and have them back?.
you know where I am if you need a shoulder sending you loads of hugs. I will be thinking of you

floppy and thumper

thanks kelly joy :cry:, i have looked into it but i may end up being out the country for a good few months and tbh cant expect someone to look after them that long wouldnt be fair on them or the buns plus couldnt afford boarding that long. I just so hope i can find a forever home for them, they are so lovely and deserve it. ive only just brought a playhouse and run for them aswell :(. xxxx

Oh I am so so sorry honey. fingers crossed that someone lovely will come along soon and re home them.

They are soooooooo cute I really loved your female and I got to have snuggles so if any one thinking about getting a couple of frenchies you will love these two:D

thank u

thanks again 2 everyone for all ur kind comments, think ive found a lovely forever home for them already, just need to sort out a transport request xxx

Back