• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 drawth rabbits and home free

lucy36

New Kit
i have 2 lovely drawth rabbit, that need a new home quick, their home along with them and their bits are free! collection only. i need to move backdoen south quick. PLEASE SOMONE GIVE THESE A GOOD HOME, they are so tame and clean they go toliets in their own trays. i live in chester and my no!01244322808. A.S.A.P.

Can you post some moe information on these guys such as age, sex, colours, are they living together, neutered, vaccinated etc?

Have you tried finding them a place in rescue?

I'm close to Chester what about them going into a rescue ? I could pick them up and drive them to the rspca Chester/Wirral if they would take them ..
There is also a rescue in Mold that may take them ..

I've spoken to Lucy. This is a pair of bonded females. They have medical certificates and are up to date with both myxi and VHd vaccs. There is a 3 storey hutch as well. Lucy is anxious that these buns go to a loving, knowledgable home and she will not let them go on free ads. She is desperate that someone from here will take them. She has a fortnight in which to find them a home. Could a mod move this post to the appropriate section? Thanks

Last edited:
Karen and I are going there this afternoon to take some photos and will put them up later this afternoon.

We went yesterday to see these 2 girls :love: :love: they are stunning..
Both spayed and both have had their mxyi vaccination..
There are pictures of them in the Rabbit care section. They also come with a 3 storey hutch..
Myself or capel will be fostering these girls until we find a loving home for them. Homechecks will be done
You can pm myself or Hilda (Capel)
Karen x

They have now been added to Rabbits Rehome. These gorgeous bunnies were originally from the Warrington area and were registered with a vet there, which is where they were spayed and vaccinated. From what Lucy told us yesterday, her son had them from their first owner, and then they were passed on to her, so it would be lovely if these two bunsters could finally find a forever home.

What's Roger said about fostering another 2 lovely girlies ?

Andy will be disapointed he wanted to be be foster daddy :lol: :lol: best they are going to you because you know whats he's like he wouldn't want to give them up.

erm......:oops: I've not told him yet.:oops: :) It's his birthday today, so I'll most probably wait for a good moment to tell him...Hopefully it'll cheer him up as he's dreading saying goodbye to Sapphire and Pansy.

erm......:oops: I've not told him yet.:oops: :) It's his birthday today, so I'll most probably wait for a good moment to tell him...Hopefully it'll cheer him up as he's dreading saying goodbye to Sapphire and Pansy.

Say happy birthday to him for me :D

Update 23/09

Crystal and Shadow have gone to live in a fab new home with James and Anna who came to visit and fell in love immediately! Both buns actually dozed off in their arms!!!:)

Back