• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binki digs and bites my clothes...anyone else have this?

Wuzzy

Warren Scout
It really is cute but my poor robe can't have this. Cloths are always clean, no perfums or anything that would attract hi. He also grabs a hold of the clothes and pulls hard, again it's cute but why the digging and the pulling?

No he hasn't but I really don't think he's doing it because of the guy rabbit thing... :D
Just seems weird.

I'd get him neutered anyway, as this will stop a lot of "naughty" behaviour before it starts and generally make him a calmer, happier rabbit. :) Digging and tugging may be due to boredom and/or wanting your attention, sp perhaps get a digging box for him?

Also, once he's neutered, a spayed female friend will go a long way to help with boredom / attention issues too. :)

Good luck!

AMETHYST

I do have a feeling it's because he wants food. He does it I get up and he gets a treat and ha! learned behavior. I don't notice him doing it when he is full.
He has all the food he wants all the time but it's the extra goodies he wants...smart guys I tell ya!

They both do it, especially the male (neutered). I have bunny uniform now (semi chewed jumpers and jeans) that i wear when i'm playing with them.

My fluffy does it too. She (by the way i learnt that fluffy is a she finally!!!) is always at chewing something. when i give her treats, she goes totally crazy hopping up an down from my lap when i'm sitting on the floor and asking for more ... please please.... more! :lol: I don't think the pulling of the clothes is something associated with food. I think it's only a matter of instinct.

Back