• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger- 22nd October 2006 - 15th April 2011 *THE Video added post 58*

I remember. And I also can't believe it's been four years yet it still affects me like it was yesterday. I hope wherever you are, you're happy x

I remember. And I also can't believe it's been four years yet it still affects me like it was yesterday. I hope wherever you are, you're happy x

I understand T, how proud Badger must be of all you are achieving despite the monumental battle you have to fight. Call me a nutter if you like, but I believe Badger left a legacy of determination for you and my goodness are you making sure that you use it. I believe that our special Rabbits remain with us in different forms once they cannot be here in their physical form.

Thinking of you both today.
I would echo all of Jane's sentiments. I am also certain they never truly leave us. They will always be part of our minds, hearts and souls...that part that keeps us going whenever we are low, and celebrates with us when we feel joy. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxx

I am so sorry, Your tribute to Badger was beautiful, it was before I joined but he sounded like a true character.

I hope he is still binkying at the Bridge..

Love to you Sky-O

Fee xx

I wish I could believe he stuck around but I killed him... Why would he stuck around.

The accident killed him, yes you were involved but there was no intent, no malice. If you are to blame then so must I be for the death of one of Jack's siblings at the age of just a few weeks when I occidentally tripped and dropped a log on him. Of course I felt responsible, but as with you and Badger it was a tragic accident. The consequences of which we both now live with. But neither of us deliberately harmed those Rabbits.

I wish I could believe he stuck around but I killed him... Why would he stuck around.

Because you would have done anything for him and he knows that. I'm coming up to the anniversary of losing Scrabble and I feel much the same as you've expressed there. I didn't advocate for her, I should have known, she was my best friend, I should have realised. Why didn't I do more? My crime was worse than yours - mine was ignorance, yours was just a freak accident.

You are one of the kindest and most insightful people I know, Badger trusted you for good reason and you didn't let him down, it was just very unlucky circumstances.

Totally agree with the others...it was never your fault. I remember Badger and the love he got from you. Cherish the love xxx

:cry: Badger was before my time on RU, so I've only just read his story. it was not your fault that he died, therefore you did not kill him, it was an accident xx

Nearly six years on... still dealing with flashbacks, still heartbroken beyond belief. Still can't believe I did that. I love you and I miss you and I'm so very very sorry.

If you were still alive you'd be ten and a half now! Wish I could have had all those years with you.

I hope wherever you are, you're free. Tell Sky I need a visit please and love to all the others.

Miss you boy. x

Back