• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Front toothless female - Twickenham area

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Kiki is a 2 year old neutered female netherland cross that is looking for a new home. Kiki was handed into Battersea Dogs and Cats Home as a stray with Cloud, another rabbit who is also looking for a home. When Kiki came in her teeth were protuding out of her mouth and had lots of hair loss. Kiki is now in a loving foster home and has a very much needed operation to remove her front teeth and was neutered at the same time. Kiki is quite a shy girl but will come round with a patient and caring owner. She would make a good house bunny as she cant chew any wires :D Kiki will need her carrots and vegetables chopped up for her because she has no front teeth.

Kiki.jpg

If you would like more information about Kiki or are interested in adopting her please email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or ring 020 8755 1807

I really want her, shes got such a cheeky look about her. But the timing is wrong as my 2 bunnies have only just bonded (about a month ago) and I'd like to give them more time before I add another.

She's gorgeous! I have two rabbits with no front teeth and it's no extra work chopping up the greens. As you say, it has it's advantages in that they can't chew wires! Noah still has his pegs though so his little face looks really cheeky. I'd love to help, but just can't take anymore on at the moment. I really hope she finds a good home soon.:)

I really hope she finds a good home soon.:)

I have had an enquiry about Kiwi, someone who is very well thought of by another rescue. I am waiting for Donna to get back to me and hopefully something positive will come out of this. I will keep you posted.

We had two lines of enquiries about this bunny. One of the enquiries led to a pairing up, unfortunately the male who was introduced felt the need to continually attack this poor bunny. The other lady who enquired who already has a dental bun whom could be paired up with this young lady we are hoping will be back in touch with us. She is one of the many buns who is with Donna, hopefully she will find a new forever home before too long.

Back